The Waterfront in Sydney’s newest suburb, Wentworth Point, is a unique opportunity to surround yourself with all of the enviable lifestyle qualities that make Sydney one of the best places in the world to live.
A waterside home, a massive expanse of parks and nature reserves, superb sporting and recreational facilities and Sydney’s biggest and most exciting entertainment venues are just some of the features that make life in these beautifully designed apartments quintessentially Sydney.
But The Waterfront goes deeper than lifestyle alone. With a new sensitivity for the importance of the environment and better community living, this exciting new residential development is redefining the way we live in Sydney now and into the future.
The Waterfront development consists of the St Tropez Apartments, Messina Apartments, Alora Apartments, Catania Apartments and the Corsica Apartments.
Ideally positioned between Sydney’s CBD, Paramatta’s CBD and Macquarie Park, Wentworth Point is not constrained by preconceptions of north, south, east or west. It is part of a carefully considered living master plan for a unique urban precinct that’s right next to a rapidly expanding major business and retail hub. Everything you need is here.
Be part of a new and progressive way of Sydney living. Come to The Waterfront. The new Sydney.
The Waterfront development is host to the following apartment complexes:
- St Tropez: 154 apartments with a project value of $108 million, building timeframe 2012 - 2013
- Messina: 162 apartments with a project value of $88 million, building timeframe 2011 - 2012
- Alora: 323 apartments with a project value of $168 million, building timeframe 2012 - 2013
- Catania: 301 apartments with a project value of $151 million, building timeframe 2011 - 2012
- Corsica: 215 apartments with a project value of $100 million, building timeframe 2010 - 2011