Lumia 911/21-25 Spurway Drive, Norwest, NSW
Clever design and quality finishes come together in this one striking one bedroom, one bathroom, one parking residence situated in the newly launched stage of The Orchards.
Every centimetre has been carefully planned to ensure superior quality and maximum usability. The striking kitchen comes with quality Fisher 7 Paykel appliances, stone benchtops and splashback, while expansive glazing ensures that both the living areas and bedroom are flooded with natural light throughout the day.
Residents will enjoy a wide range of private amenity, including access to a heated infinity edge pool, landscaped dining an entertaining area and access to established parklands.
Lumia is completely connected to the masterplanned development and the wider precinct. Residents will love the freedom of being in the heart of a bustling community and yet moments from the peace and quiet of their home, work, school or the whole of Sydney.
- These stunning apartments will benefit from landscaped communal courtyard gardens offering seating and overlooking the lush parklands at The Orchards.
- Residents will enjoy access to a private infinity edge swimming pool and outdoor dining facilities.
- Lumia offers a true connection to nature with both public and private areas, from active zones to quiet nooks surrounded by pedestrian paths and cycleways.
- Exclusive access to The Orchards masterplan community facilities including a future Fitness Centre, Indoor Lap Pools, Rooftop Cinema, Onsite Café and 1.8 hectares of established parklands.
- Embedded Energy network with solar panels to reduce the buildings environmental footprint
- A truly convenient lifestyle, only 10 minutes to the brand new Norwest Metro including multiple bus routes.
- Close proximity to Castle Hill Country Club, Bella Vista Public School, Norwest Private Hospital, Norwest Marketown and Norwest Business Park.
- Luxury fixtures and finishes including Fisher and Paykel appliances.