Alive with possibilities
Perfectly positioned in the geographic heart of Sydney, Melrose Park North is a world class Urban Renewal project situated on a prime 30 hectare site.
The Urban Renewal of Melrose Park North is guided by a Masterplan designed to respond to the desire of current and future generations to be active, socially connected, and to live in harmony with the environment.
Melrose Park North boasts an exceptional range of transport connections both now and in the future, such as the second stage of the Parramatta Light Rail.
Melrose Park North forges a new paradigm of contemporary Australian living through superbly crafted residences, world-class amenities and cutting-edge technology.
- Melrose Park North is a major Urban Renewal project located approximately 6km from the Parramatta CBD and 15km from the Sydney CBD, in the geographic heart of Sydney.
- Melrose Park North will be highly connected – the precinct is set to achieve the ‘30-minute City’ status, defined as being within 30 minutes’ accessibility of key employment areas, education and other key services, including recreational and community facilities.
- Covering 30 hectares, the project will include around 6,000 apartments, a new town centre and retail village, community amenities and around 5 hectares of public green open spaces and parklands.
- Phase 1 of the project along Victoria Road is under construction, with the first stage completed in late-2020 (‘One Melrose’). The second stage, ‘The Residences’, will be completed in late-2021. Stage 3, ‘Pulse & Pavilion’, is also under construction, with completion in 2022.
- Phase 2 of the project is a joint-venture partnership with the Developer PAYCE, and is in its final stages of re-zoning.
- The overall Urban Renewal project will be delivered in multiple stages over a 12-15 year period.
- Melrose Park North will become Sydney’s first iconic Smart Community with a range of technology-driven initiatives including vehicle charging stations, NBN node-to-residence connection, environmental monitoring systems, sensor street lighting and a bespoke Melrose Park Residents' smart phone ‘App’.
Address: 659 Victoria Road, Melrose Park NSW 2114
Hours: by appointment Tuesday - Sunday
Call: 1300 267 866