In an Australian-first, Sekisui House have collaborated with golfing hall of famer and business entrepreneur Greg Norman to curate a community that reflects not just a new way of living—but the best of life.
A true synergy of values and vision, this innovative partnership brings together Greg Norman’s unique life philosophy and the unsurpassed sophistication of global developer and home builder Sekisui House
—creating a landmark new residential community.
Featuring a bespoke private clubhouse lounge and recreational facilities with idyllic district views, this is a place for those seeking more from every day.
Nestled in a naturally secluded location within Gledswood Hills, this prestigious community responds to its idyllic surroundings. Designed to echo the natural character of the adjoining signature Greg Norman designed golf course, the estate also capitalises on the prevailing seasonal breezes and panoramic vistas over the refined beauty of Macarthur’s scenic hills and lower Blue Mountains.
- 45km from the Sydney CBD, Norman Estates is a private enclave within the greater masterplanned community of The Hermitage, Gledswood Hills.
- It is easily accessible to the M5 and M7 freeways and is only 15km to the future Western Sydney aerotropolis.
- Existing train, private and public healthcare, education, and recreational amenity are in abundance and easily accessible from the community.
- The $300 million luxury residential community includes 190 expansive SHAWOOD homes.
- Unmatched lifestyle amenities include an exclusive resident-only clubhouse lounge, gymnasium, tennis court, and resort-style pool, surrounded by idyllic green parklands and commanding views over the adjoining Greg Norman signature and Camden Lakeside golf courses.
- Dispersed throughout the masterplan are several pocket parks for more relaxed and leisurely activities. Designed to be drenched with sun in winter and shaded in summer, the tranquil pocket parks are connected via beautifully landscaped walkways.