Featuring 4 bedrooms, three separate living areas, and a double garage, there’s something the entire family will love about the Beechwood.
The easy flowing floor plan separates living and sleeping areas with the bedrooms located towards the front of the home and the living areas located at the rear. The principal suite features the luxury of an ensuite and walk in robe, whilst the secondary bedrooms are conveniently clustered around the main bathroom.
The open plan layout at the rear of the home fosters connected family living with the kitchen combined with the dining and living area. Glass sliding doors provide a seamless transition to outdoor living area,
allowing ample natural light and air into the home. The separate home theatre offers the flexibility to use as you please – a private entertaining space, rumpus room, or home office. A separate laundry,
ample storage solutions throughout and a double garage with secure internal access complete the picture of this generous family home.
- Four generously sized bedrooms, thoughtfully separated from the more social areas of the home
- Spacious open plan living space positioned towards the rear of the home, combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area for year round entertaining
- Separate home theatre or multi-purpose living space
- Double garage with secure internal access into the home
- Separate laundry
- Choice of five facade options
Simply choose the floor plan that best suits the way you like to live.
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$187,478* ||205.3 sqm ||10.67 m ||21.83 m ||35.9 sqm ||2.4 sqm ||11 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.