Bright and inviting, the Caladenia 1228 is a cleverly designed and generous family home, with plenty of spaces where everyone can gather together in comfort, or retreat for some peace and quiet.
Entertainers will adore the large open plan living area that extends with the outdoor living space, and provides the ultimate area for socialising with family and friends. With handy integrated features such as the study nook, and storage solutions such as the cloak room; the Caladenia makes modern family living easy. With five stylish facades to choose from – simply choose the street appeal you desire.
- Four generously sized bedrooms, including a large principal suite with the added luxury of an ensuite and deluxe sized walk-in robe
- Open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family areas
- A separate lounge room providing another area for private entertaining
- A space efficient study nook positioned in the open plan living area, allowing for easy supervision of children during computer time
- A conveniently positioned laundry, allowing you to put on a load of washing whilst cooking, minimising distances travelled throughout the home on a daily basis
- Double garage with secure internal access
- An extended entertaining area with the covered outdoor living space that seamlessly connects with the indoors
- A cloak room nearby the garage and entry – a handy storage solution for school bags, shoes and items that travel with you
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$201,068* ||239.6 sqm ||10.49 m ||23.98 m ||36.7 sqm ||4.4 sqm ||14 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.