Experience contemporary luxury with the spacious Casuarina 1730. Designed for harmonious living, the design features four generously sized bedrooms that have been cleverly zoned to maximise peace and privacy.
The open plan living area forms the central hub of the home and combines the kitchen, dining and family area to create a welcoming environment to connect with family and friends. This whole area seamlessly connects with the outdoor living space, providing you with an area for entertaining all year round and a picturesque view of the outdoors. Further adding to the appeal of the design, the separate lounge and rumpus room ensure that there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. With handy integrated features such as the cloak room, walk-in pantry and study nook – the whole family will feel at home in the Casuarina 1730.
- Four spacious bedrooms including a principal suite with the added luxury of a walk in robe, dressing room and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms are clustered around the main bathroom with separate toilet, study nook and laundry – all are accessed via a separate hallway to minimise noise disruptions
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, family and dining area for connecting with family and friends
- Outdoor living space, further extending your entertaining area
- Separate lounge for private entertaining or retreating in quiet
- Flexible rumpus room which could easily transition into a home office or home theatre
- Handy cloak room offering you the perfect spot for storing heavy coats, school bags and items that travel with you
- Large walk-in pantry with plenty of room for storing dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances
- Two linen cupboards for storing manchester neatly
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area |
|$225,800* ||275.4 sqm ||14.71 m ||21.47 m ||37.4 sqm ||2.2 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.