The Ironbark 1222 offers comfortable, family friendly living with plenty of space where everyone can gather together, or retreat for some peace and quiet. With four spacious bedrooms, a separate lounge and an alfresco entertaining area – there’s plenty of room for the whole family to spread out and unwind.
Entertainers will adore the large open plan kitchen, family and dining area, with an island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar. The butler’s pantry provides more space than you could ever need, with plenty of room for storing dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances. Direct access from the kitchen to the laundry and into the garage makes household chores a breeze.
The upper level consists of a spacious living area which provides another ambient environment for socialising with family. Parents will enjoy the lavish principal suite located at the front of the home, which features a deluxe ensuite with a double vanity and generous walk-in wardrobe. The luxurious suite has been designed for optimal privacy, however it is still within close proximity to the other bedrooms – convenient for those with small children.
- Four sizeable bedrooms, including a principal suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms clustered around the main bathroom with separate toilet
- An open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family areas to create an inviting communal area
- Spacious centrally located living room, linked to the alfresco area
- Large walk-in pantry with room for storing plenty of dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances
- Double garage with secure internal access
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$262,528* ||234.4 sqm ||10.19 m ||15.89 m ||35.8 sqm ||1.9 sqm ||11.3 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.