Imagine relaxing in the spacious and child friendly Kentia design with its open plan living area, kids retreat, separate lounge and three sizeable bedrooms.
Intuitively designed for stress-free living, you’ll enjoy cleverly positioned features such as the study nook, cloak room, walk-in pantry, and the laundry that is directly accessed via the kitchen for housework efficiency.
A flexible floor plan ensures that the separate lounge and kids retreat can easily transition into a home office or additional bedroom, depending on your family’s needs. A welcoming and ambient home, the light filled Kentia is sure to be a favourite with the entire family.
| || || || ||Home size ||Lot width* ||Compare |
| Kentia 1530 || 3 || 2 || 2 || 246 sqm || 15 || |
- Three generously sized bedrooms including a large principal suite with the added luxury of walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms nearby the main bathroom with separate toilet
- A kid’s area which could easily transition into a home office or fourth bedroom
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family areas to create a welcoming area for socialising with family and friends
- Separate lounge room positioned at the front of the home
- An extended entertaining area with the outdoor living space seamlessly connecting to the indoors
- A cloak room located near the main entry and garage, offering a handy space for storing shoes, school bags and items that travel with you
- Double garage with secure internal access
- Large walk-in pantry for storing dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances.
- Conveniently positioned laundry, allowing you to cook whilst putting on a load of washing, minimising distances travelled throughout the home on a daily basis
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area |
|$206,300* ||246 sqm ||12.48 m ||21.47 m ||37.5 sqm ||4 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.