The carefully planned Norfolk 1228 design fosters connected family living with open plan living spaces that flow seamlessly from one space to the next.
The zoned layout of the three bedrooms provides optimal peace and privacy, with the principal suite positioned at the front of the home, and the two secondary bedrooms accessed via a separate hallway towards the rear. A very family friendly home, the kid’s area is positioned between the secondary bedrooms and could easily transition into a fourth bedroom or hobby room.With five contemporary facades to choose from, you can select the street appeal you desire.
- Three sizeable bedrooms, including a large principal suite with a modern ensuite and walk-in robe
- Flexible kid’s area located in between the secondary bedrooms, which could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom
- Open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and living areas to create a welcoming environment for socialising with family and friends
- Three door pantry with plenty of space for storing dry goods
- Extended entertaining space with the outdoor living area seamlessly connecting to the indoors
- Conveniently positioned laundry, with kitchen and linen cupboard nearby, minimising distances travelled daily throughout the home
- Double garage with secure internal access
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$175,900* ||181.8 sqm ||10.79 m ||19.31 m ||36.3 sqm ||2.4 sqm ||8.3 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.