Live large on blocks from only 10m^ wide with the Oakvale 1028.
Offering the ultimate in balanced living, the Oakvale is the ideal family home with spacious open plan living areas on the ground floor, and all bedrooms privately positioned on the first floor.
A multi-purpose living space provides added flexibility, whilst the easy flowing layout and smart storage solutions make everyday living a breeze.
The Oakvale 1028 is available in a variety of floor plan options which allow you the flexibility to tailor our design to suit the way you want to live. Keep it traditional and elegant with the Inspire facade which offers a fully rendered finish and feature cladding, all included in the base price.
Build on your land or ours! Talk to us today about how this beautiful home can be yours.
- Four spacious bedrooms, including a principal suite with the added luxury of a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Separate lounge area acting as a buffer between secondary bedrooms
- Two bathrooms - ensuite, main bathroom, plus powder room
- Open plan living combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Undercover outdoor entertaining space
- Understair storage, walk-in pantry and large linen cupboard
- Laundry positioned for housework efficiency
- Double garage with secure internal access
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$245,369* ||217 sqm ||8.27 m ||16.06 m ||38.1 sqm ||2.1 sqm ||7.3 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.