Designed for both comfortable and luxurious family living, the Olearia is set over a single level, and perfectly balances living areas that promote family togetherness with more private zones to keep the entire family happy.
An immensely spacious home, the Olearia features four bedrooms with the three secondary bedrooms accessed via a separate hallway, a kid’s area, rumpus room and open plan living area. Windows and doors have been positioned to maximise natural light and ventilation to create a bright, energy efficient and healthy living environment. With five stunning facades available to choose from – simply select the street appeal you desire.
| || || || ||Home size ||Lot width* ||Compare |
| Olearia 1528 || 4 || 2 || 2 || 281.5 sqm || 15 || |
- Four generously sized bedrooms, including the deluxe principal suite with the added luxury of a modern ensuite and large walk-in robe
- Kid’s area with space efficient study nook, allowing parents to easily supervise from the living area or kitchen
- A flexible rumpus room which could easily transition into a home theatre or home office
- Secondary bedrooms clustered around the main bathroom with separate toilet – great for busy families
- Open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family areas together to create the ultimate communal space
- An extended entertaining space with the large outdoor living area which seamlessly connects to the indoors
- A large walk-in pantry with plenty of room for storing dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances
- A handy cloak room positioned near the entry and garage, providing you with storage for shoes, school bags and items that travel with you
- Conveniently positioned laundry, minimising distances travelled daily throughout the home
- Double garage with secure internal access
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$226,200* ||281.5 sqm ||12.83 m ||22.43 m ||36.2 sqm ||4 sqm ||20.2 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.