The Viola 1228 design is the ideal family home with its thoughtfully designed sleep zones, open plan living and abundance of space.
Windows and doors have been deliberately positioned throughout to maximise natural ventilation and light, creating a bright, energy efficient and healthy living environment. With four spacious bedrooms surrounding a large living area which has been designed to foster family connections, the whole family will be relaxed and happy living in this contemporary home. Select from six stylish facades to create the street appeal you desire.
- Four large bedrooms, including a sizable principal suite with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms clustered around the main bathroom with separate toilet, great for busy families
- A separate lounge room which could be converted into a hobby room or home office
- An open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family areas to create an inviting communal area
- Large walk-in pantry with room for storing plenty of dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances
- An extended entertaining area with the outdoor living space seamlessly connecting to the indoors
- Conveniently positioned laundry with linen cupboard, allowing you to complete household chores whilst cooking
- Double garage with secure internal access
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House width ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$193,900* ||210.1 sqm ||11 m ||22.4 m ||36.5 sqm ||3.3 sqm ||10.5 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.