Stage 32, Gledswood Hills (Norman Estates) Rewards Special Promotion Terms & Conditions.
Stage 32, Gledswood Hills (Norman Estates)
Save up to $100K on homes at Norman Estates Promotion
- This promotion only applies to a property (Eligible Property) that meets both of the following criteria:
- The property must comprise one of the following lots in Stage 32, Gledswood Hills (known as Norman Estates): Lots 11, 51, 52, 67, 68, 69, 71 & 72; AND
- The property must have a completed single-level dwelling situated on it at the time that a contract for sale is entered into with respect to the property.
- The promotion will run for a limited time. The promotion commences on Monday, 20th March 2023 and will conclude on Wednesday, 31st May 2023 (Promotion Period).
- Under this promotion, subject to these terms and conditions, SH Camden Valley Pty Limited (ACN 137 331 376) (Sekisui House) will provide a $100,000 settlement rebate to Eligible Buyers who enter into an unconditional contract for sale with Sekisui House in relation to an Eligible Property during the Promotion Period.
- These terms and conditions apply to the promotion. By participating in the promotion, buyers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, to participate in the promotion, a buyer must:
- be an Eligible Buyer (see Eligibility criteria below);
- during the Promotion Period, enter into an unconditional contract for sale with Sekisui House for the purchase of an Eligible Property (Contract), which for the avoidance of doubt includes the waiver or exclusion of any cooling off period; and
- strictly comply with the terms of the Contract and these terms and conditions. In particular, but without limitation, the buyer must complete the Contract on the due date for completion under the Contract.
- The rebate will be provided by way of an adjustment to the balance of the price on completion of the Contract.
- Unless Sekisui House agrees otherwise in writing, this promotion is not available in conjunction with any other applicable promotion, reward or incentive provided or offered by Sekisui House or any of its related entities.
A buyer will only be entitled to participate in the promotion if they satisfy all of the following criteria. A buyer that satisfies all of the following criteria is known as an Eligible Buyer.
- The buyer must:
- be over the age of 18 years (if they are a natural person); and
- not be a builder (including a registered builder), developer or person acting as agent on behalf of another person.
- The buyer must not have been directly or indirectly introduced to the Eligible Property or Sekisui House (or any of its related entities) by a real estate agent, referrer or other person (other than an employee of Sekisui House).
- The buyer must not, in relation to the Eligible Property, receive, have received or be entitled to receive from Sekisui House (or any of its related entities) any other applicable promotion, reward or incentive. This criterion does not apply if Sekisui House agrees otherwise in writing.
Provision of rebate
- Subject to an Eligible Buyer strictly complying with the terms and conditions of this promotion and strictly complying with the relevant Contract (including without limitation completing the Contract on the due date for completion under the Contract), Sekisui House will offer the Eligible Buyer a rebate in the sum of $100,000 (including any GST) (Promotion Rebate).
- The Promotion Rebate will be provided by way of an adjustment to the balance of the price on completion of the Contract. For clarity:
- the Promotion Rebate is not a price reduction; and
- the price shown in the Contract will be the full price and will not take account of the Promotion Rebate.
Further Terms and Conditions of Promotion
The following additional terms and conditions also apply to the promotion:
- Any Promotion Rebate offered to an Eligible Buyer is personal to the Eligible Buyer and is not capable of being transferred in whole or in part to another person.
- The Promotion Rebate cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and will only be provided in the manner set out in 12
- All taxes, duties and other imposts which may be payable as a consequence of receiving or participating in the promotion are the sole responsibility of an Eligible Buyer.
- Unless Sekisui House agrees otherwise in writing, this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other applicable promotion, reward or incentive provided or offered by Sekisui House or any of its related entities.
- Whether or not a buyer is an Eligible Buyer will be determined by Sekisui House in its absolute discretion.
- Sekisui House reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or other information relevant to participation in the promotion of all buyers. Sekisui House reserves the right to disqualify any buyer who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by Sekisui House. This clause applies despite anything in these terms and conditions, or a contract for sale, to the contrary.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sekisui House (including its related entities) is not liable to an Eligible Buyer for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the Eligible Buyer’s participation in this promotion even if Sekisui House (or any of its related entities) has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- Subject to any Contract, Sekisui House reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the promotion at any time without notice.
- Subject to 18 above, to the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the provisions of a contract for sale in respect of an Eligible Property, the contract for sale prevails.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, related entity has the meaning given under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and related entities has a corresponding meaning.