West Village is a new global neighbourhood like nothing else. Drawing inspiration from the world’s most engaging precincts yet intrinsically connected to West End’s one of a kind culture, West Village will be a journey of discovery for residents and locals alike.
Inspired by the character and history of West End, West Village reimagines urban living. Contemporary apartments are thoughtfully placed and green spaces blur into a relaxed urban culture.
Vibrant pedestrian and retail laneways will provide connectivity through West Village and to surrounding streets. A diverse mix of retailers will make West Village a true marketplace.
Restoration of the 1920s Peters Ice Cream factory heritage buildings are at the heart of the project, giving a significant part of history back to the West End and Brisbane communities.
Discover the latest news from West Village.
- Approx 6,500sqm of public spaces, featuring The Common – an expansive 1,400sqm landscaped green space fronting West End’s vibrant Boundary Street
- Up to 1,250 apartments (mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms and town homes) in seven contemporary apartment buildings;
- Up to 18,500sqm of non-residential uses, incorporating retail, work, dining, entertainment and commercial spaces, and a full-size supermarket;
- Pedestrian and retail laneways connecting the site to surrounding streets;
- 450 space commercial car parks (in addition to residential and visitor parking);
- 1,600 bicycle parking spaces and end-of-trip facilities.
- GoGet car share;
- Artist-in-Residence Program;
- 500 square metres for community/recreational purposes;
- Space for markets, festivals and events.