The 2019 Urban Taskforce Awards were held on Wednesday 24th July where the winners were announced at a gala dinner at Doltone House in Pyrmont, Sydney.
General Manager for Development and Communities, Hide Seguchi accepts the award for Best Urban Renewal Development.
Sekisui House was honoured to be awarded as the winner of the Urban Renewal Category for West Village Stage 1.
The completed Stage 1 of West Village
includes two 14-storey buildings comprising one, two, three and four bedroom residences and two terrace homes.
Stage 1 also features elevated amenities including:
- The Common - A subtropical parkland area;
- The Garden Pantry - the precinct's casual dining hub set within a lush green space;
- The Bromley Room No. 2 - an art gallery and event space;
- Sekisui House QLD Head office;
- Additional commercial tenancies; and
- Over 3,300sqm of publicly accessible space.
The award recognises West Village's achievements and commercial success in creating value with early delivery of community amenities that respect and embrace the site's heritage listed assets.
See the full list of winners
Visit the West Village website
The Garden Pantry