'What is a House & Land Package?'
We’ve done the hard work for you and matched our home designs with the perfect block of land, and combined that with an extensive range of inclusions to form a complete House and Land Package. All you need to do is choose the combination that’s right for you in the location you want to call home.
House and Land packages are “off the plan” purchases, which means the house hasn’t been constructed. In most cases, you will also need to enter into two separate types of agreements – one to purchase the land, and the second to build the home.
Locations: You’ll find our house and land packages in a range of locations in South East Queensland. If you can’t find a package in the location you’re looking for, our New Home Consultants will work with you to create the package that best suits your needs.
Inclusions: Our house and land packages come complete with an extensive range of inclusions that come standard with all of our home designs, plus some additional options, including meeting the local estate covenant requirements, that allow you to move into a completely finished home.
Steps to purchase:
1. Choose your package
- Browse our range of house and land packages here, or meet with one of our New Home Consultants who will help you find a package to suit your lifestyle, needs and budget.
2. Secure your new home
- Once you’ve found the ideal package, you’ll pay an initial $2,000 deposit to enable us to prepare your Home Building Agreement (contract), and arrange for a soil test and contour survey.
- For the land component, you’ll need to deal directly with the developer or land sales agent to secure the land.
3. The Personal Touch
- When you’re happy to proceed, you’ll sign your Home Building Agreement and the balance of your deposit which is 5% of the total home building contract amount.
- We’ll arrange an appointment with our experienced Colour Consultant who will help you select your interior and exterior colours.
4. Construction Commences
- Once council approvals have been received, land registered and Authority to Commence Construction received from your financier, we will commence construction of your new home. Your Building Supervisor and Customer Service Officer will keep you informed of the progress throughout construction and your bank will release progress payments at various stages of the process.
6. Visit Your Home under construction
- Your Building Supervisor will invite you to site at key stages throughout construction so you can watch your new home come to life.
7. Move in
- Your Customer Service Officer will arrange for your Building Supervisor to give you a tour of your completed home, who will then hand over your keys in exchange for a cheque for your final payment amount.
8. After Care Service
- After handover, your home is covered by a 6 month maintenance period. At the end of the period, we will inspect your home free of charge and organise repair or maintenance work if required. You can also rest assured knowing your home is covered by a home owner’s warranty for a number of years.
Click here to start looking for your perfect house and land package, or talk to us today –we’re here to help and are happy to answer any questions you may have.