Wentworth point community centre and library opening 15 December 2019
04 October 2020
The City of Parramatta Council wishes to invite the community to the opening of the Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
The Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (WPCCL) will open its doors on Sunday 15 December.
The day will include a range of activities and information sessions like:
- Guided tours of the Centre
- Family Fun Day
- Library membership sign-up
- Venue hire information
- Kids workshops and activities
- Health and Wellness drop-in classes
- Demonstrations of the 24 hour Book Vending Machine
- Drop-in art activities
- Story Time by Redsee the Readasaurus
- Live Music performances
- A free community BBQ - this event will be free from disposable plastics, BYO your own water bottle to fill up at the water stations found in the forecourt
- Expressions of Interest for the co-working space
- Exhibition by local artists
- Sustainability Workshops.
WPCCL is located at 10 Footbridge Boulevard, Wentworth Point, right across the road from Marina Square Shopping Centre.
For more information, go to https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/wentworthpointcommunitycentreandlibrary and discover your new Community hub in Wentworth Point.
A place for all – Sanctuary masterplan on public exhibition
Sanctuary, which revitalises the land located at the end of Hill Rd (old Boral factory land near the ferry terminal), has been optimised to deliver...